mercoledì 17 dicembre 2014

I love black guys and my father is a racist.

Hello, congratulations for the blog. I am Mary and I write from Bari, I'm 23 years old. I have a passion for kids of color, and I always had a soft spot for them. My only boyfriends were black guys.
For two years I attend a black boy, but I can not even take it home as a friend, because my father is a racist, and I know what would happen. I would like some advice, live in 'shadow is difficult.
Answer: Thanks Maria for the compliment, you're too kind. Coming to your story, try to test the waters with your mother or your siblings (if you have). Live all in 'shadow must be really difficult, especially for a girl so young. You could also throw a few jokes at the dinner table, perhaps saying that you like black guys, maybe indicating someone famous passing on TV and seeing his face he does. I'm sure your father loves you, accept it.Let me know. I embrace you readers .... what do you think?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento